WANT TO BRING
YOUR IDEA TO LIFE?
Virtido Lab is a Startup incubator teaming up high growth Ukrainian tech Startups with business expertise and smart money – we help you commercialise technological innovation.
We offer an initial three month program depending on the stage of your Startup
Months 1 - 3
Months 3 - 6
Potential Angel Investment
Do you already have an existing product with paying customers? Come and talk to us – we might be able to help boost your business too!
We will provide you with:
- Workshops, coachings on lean Startup, agile development, commercialisation and other valuable topics for building your venture
- Exposure to meet & pitch your business to investors
- Free, modern office space at Virtido office in Lviv
- Continuous commercial coaching/mentoring
- Monthly team expenses of USD 1’000
- Access to Virtido in-house tech expertise
Virtido – Switzerland based IT and Consulting firm with 90+ developers in Western Ukraine (Lviv and Ternopil). Virtido realizes ideas and projects - from strategic concept to technical implementation. Founded only in 2015, Virtido has experienced very strong growth since inception and demonstrated the expertise to quickly scale the business and - at the same time - to continuously professionalise its structures.
HR manager at Virtido and Project Manager at Virtido Lab. Has 10 years of experience in HR and Recruitment. Worked in IT companies and with different social and volunteer’s projects as well.
Launching with a friends FoodTech startup. In 2019 entered LvBS “Innovation and Entrepreneurship”. His super power is networking across different professional and social groups.
Mykhailo believes that all great ideas lives at the intersection of different expertise and sciences.
Partner & CTO at Virtido, M.Sc. Management & Technology, ETH Zürich, B.Sc. Electrical Engineering & Information Technology, ETH Zürich, Corporate Master Thesis with focus Strategic Management at Swisscom, Software Developer (Java / Groovy) at Credit-Suisse Bank for 4 years, Independent Application Development (Focus Mobile)
Strong experience in ideation, lean startup, MVP induction, customer centric design, design thinking
Looking forwards to discussing exciting ideas that can change the world from the Ukraine outwards, challenge founders and help them grow their dream into a sustainable business.
Co-Founder of Virtido. Ph.D. in Biochemistry, MBA. Has 20 years of experience in Consulting, Financial Services & Start-ups. Worked in the Middle East, Swiss Banks and Agro-related conglomerate.
Vast experience in writing Business Plans, coaching Start-ups, challenging ideas
Daniel believes that bringing Ukraine great ideals forward unlocks a lot of opportunities
Founding Partner at Virtido, MA Business Administration and Economics, University of Zurich, CAS Management of Innovation, Federals Institute of Technology Lausanne, 10+ years of international experience in Management Consulting at PwC with main focus TMT (Telecom, Media & Technology), 2 years Investment Director at Family Office, Founder and advisor of several Startups
“Young startup professionals can especially learn from my own startup experience and avoid common mistakes. In addition, strong sales focus and affinity to select the right people to successfully complement a team”
Jean-Luc believes that plenty of “raw jewel” Startups are based in Ukraine, however they need some polishing especially in terms of commercialization in order to succeed.
Mission & Values
We are strongly looking for founders equipped with…
Criteria & Process
- Founders equipped with the right ethics, the capacity and the endurance to successfully build up a business
- Scalable business model applicable to a global market
- At least two founders, with commercial and IT experience as well
- English conversational skills
- FinTech & InsureTech, especially Blockchain / distributed approaches
- Technologically disruptive application
How To Get In?
- Apply your idea to our program and wait for The Pitch Night Step 2
- Participate and win at our Hackathons
- Present at the Pitch Night and win an entry ticket for the incubator Step 3
- Start with our incubator program
Startups gain access to:
Mentoring & Coaching
Funding & Investors
Investors gain access to:
Loads of Business Ideas
Mandatory application process steps require you to complete the Lean Canvas and the Questionnaire.
If you don’t know how to complete the Lean Canvas we suggest you to watch this explanation video: